Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 April 2012

around town!



Hello again everyone!
I haven't updated for a while but it has been the same as always, gotten into a good routine!

Last weekend was absolutely beautiful weather (up to 27!) so I went out and explored the city a little bit! I went to the Glenbow Museum, some outdoor shopping at Stephen Avenue, and explored Prince's Island Park.
I only have one week left and am really excited to get home again, see my friends, and get back to work! :)

Friday was officially the last day of classes for my program, which I unfortunately missed, but I have been blessed with some wonderful friends who Skyped me into class that morning and many many people who spoke to me on the phone during the grad party and let me know how much they missed me! I miss you guys too and I can't wait to see you all again! Thank you for the wonderful phone call :)

Here are some pictures of my last weekend!


Stephen Avenue shops
The Calgary Tower

 At the Glenbow Museum


Prince's Island Park

Thank goodness for random strangers or you wouldn't know I was actually there ;)


oh also thank goodness for self timers!

I will have a few more updates this week as I begin to wrap things up and I cannot wait to see everyone again! :)

Faythe

1 comment:

  1. Artikel yang sangat menarik,Kami juga memiliki artikel yang menarik untuk
    di baca silahkan klik link dibawah ini untuk masuk ke artikel kami:

    Apk IDN Poker

    ReplyDelete