Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 March 2012

Alberta Bound!

Welcome back to my blog everyone!

I am starting back up again, not because I have to this time, but because I am about to go off on an amazing 7 week placement adventure and want to keep everyone up to date!

In 6 short days I am going to Calgary to do my final placement in my Recreation & Leisure Services program with the Children's Wish Foundation. During my time there I will be helping them mainly with running/planning their publicity, sponsorship, and fundraising events, and probably a lot more surprises as well!

I feel so blessed to have found a placement in such a well known and amazing organization as they are and I can't wait to see more of the work they do!

If you didn't know this about me already, I lived in Calgary for almost 8 years of my life, and am so SO excited to return! I am really excited to see the city, the friends and relatives, and the mountains again!


Who wouldn't want to see this!

I'll keep you all updated with blogs and photos as my time progresses there!

fh

No comments:

Post a Comment