Total Pageviews

Monday 19 March 2012

and so it begins..

Hello from Calgary everyone!

I arrived safely on Saturday morning, before all the craziness and cancellations going on with Air Canada!
My flight was slightly delayed due to a large amount of fog in the Hamilton early but we made up the time and I landed in Calgary only15 minutes late.
I got to find my new house, meet who I am living with (who are super nice!), get some groceries and reunite with old friends who I haven't seen since I was probably 12! We spent the afternoon/evening shopping (good start to any trip ;) ) and going to the cutest place for coffee in the evening!
Sunday I went to the church I used to go to out here and see my old elementary school!

The favorite so far has been seeing the mountains way out there in the distance all the time, so beautiful :)
plans for trips to Banff, snowshoeing and skiing are already being made!

Tomorrow my placement begins and I can't wait to meet everyone I will be working with and get started! Wish me luck as I attempt to navigate the Calgary transit system! *fingers crossed*

I will continue to keep you updated (hopefully with pictures soon)! Miss you all!

Faythe


1 comment:

  1. That sounds AMAZING, Faythe!!
    Can't wait to hear about your first week of placement :)
    Hailey xo

    ReplyDelete