Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Hitting the slopes!

Hello everyone!
I went skiing over the weekend with my uncle and his kids and I thought I'd share some pictures that I took!
For anyone familiar with the area we were at Nikiska in Kananaskis! (for all the reckies, it was right by the Tim Horton's Ranch, which looked fantastic!)




 Haven't skiied in 3 years, but I skiied like a pro ;)


amazing! The view was absolutely fantastic and the weather was great! It was such a great day and it made me remember why I loved the mountains so much!


faythe

1 comment:

  1. This looks AMAZING, Faythe!! :). So happy you got to re-unite with family and friends. You must have an endless supply of energy from that crisp mountain air!! We miss you and can't wait to hear all of the stories when you return :). Find a bear for me! ....just don't get too close! (Wait..are they awake yet?) haha anyway... keep updating us!! :)

    - <3 Kimmi

    ReplyDelete